The Champions Board took part in a workshop to help create a more child centred Children’s Hearing experience. A report was submitted to the CHS Convenor.
What we achieved
- The Children’s Reporter (SCRA) will work with Social Work on making reports shorter and more relevant.
- The Children’s Reporter will work with Social Work to design a short summary report for Young People instead of lengthy reports.
- The Children’s Reporter will continue to try and make Children’s Hearing rooms more welcoming and will try to include artwork from young people
- There will be an event for panel members and young people to break down barriers.
- Young people to be made aware that they can ask for one of the same panel members to be at their next hearing.